Gladrags Little Miss & Master India Pageant
Do you have a little star at home?
The Gladrags Little Miss & Master India Pageant is India’s first All India Pageant for children. Regional Pageants are held in Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune annually.
Mrs. Maureen Wadia’s Midas Touch could make your son or daughter just as famous as all her model discoveries who have gone onto become very successful models TV stars and film stars.
The Gladrags Little Miss & Master India Pageant invites entries from children from 4yrs to 18yrs. One Girl and Boy from the Junior Section will be chosen as winners and one Girl and Boy from the Senior Section will be chosen as the Pageant Winners.
Rush your entries to: Gladrags Media Ltd, C-1, Wadia International Centre, 2nd floor, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025.
For queries, call Gladrags Office, Mumbai
022-66628855 / 66628877
- Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm
E-mail to us on email@example.com
Watch the website www.gladrags.in for Selection and Pageant updates in Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune through the year.
Criteria to enter the Pageant:
· 4 to 9 yrs. – Junior Section
· 9 to 16 yrs. – Senior Section
Paperwork required to enter the Pageant:
· Download entry form from our website www.gladrags.in)
· Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate.
· 2 postcard-size photographs (Close-up and Full Length).
· No mobile pix and blurred pictures to be sent.
· All submitted photographs will become the property of Gladrags and can be used by Gladrags in a manner and way that Gladrags thinks fit.